Lately Kora has been into knock-knock jokes. She loves to tell them to us no matter how many times we have heard them. Some of her favorites are..... Knock, Knock.. Whose there, Icee, Icee who, I see your underwear; or Knock , Knock.. Whose there, Dwayne, Dwayne who, Dwayne the bathtub I'm drowning. She has about 5 different jokes she loves to bust out at anytime. So beware! The next time you see her you might get hit with the jokes. By the way Jordan found a website Knock- knock jokes.com that has over 100 pages of Knock knock jokes so I don't think this phase is going to end anytime soon.
Kaas on the other hand has moved up from wearing the green hat Jordan got from Sundance to wearing the green hat plus the (orange) wrist band he got for christmas with his baseball mit. It is quite a look he is going for. I will post a picture of the green hat but I have yet to get the green hat plus the orange wrist band in the same picture. Enjoy!
1 comment:
That is so funny! Noah LOVES knock knock jokes...but doesn't really get how to tell them yet. He laughs right after you say whos there everytime!! Your kids are so cute!!!
Post a Comment