Saturday, August 9, 2008

Three Things

So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
(Okay this is going to be tough for me but I think I can do it!)
3 Joys
1. Having quiet moments in the morning before the kids wake up. I love being able to get up on the weekend before the kids wake and and just allow myself to enjoy the silence.
2. Watching the stars especially when I am up in the mountains where I can get a good look. When I was younger and we would drive down to St. George in the evening I loved being in the middle of no where and looking up through the car windows to see the stars.
3. My family..... especially when I see the kids all crowd Jordan and they just have the look of unconditional love in their eyes for him. It makes me thankful I have a such a wonderful husband who is a great father as well.
3 Fears
1. Having my kids taken away from me. I also have the fear of Jordan being taken away from me as well.
2. Snakes!!!!!! I hate snakes, I hate watching them on TV, seeing them at the zoo, and if I think about I before I get in the shower I always think they are going to come through the pipes!
3. Losing my job. With Jordan just starting his new job and the economy doing what it is doing I never really know when and if it could happen.
3 Goals
1. Get back down to possibly high school weight.
2. Own our own business.
3. Raise well accomplished kids that never think twice about what they can do.
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Cookbooks ( I love collecting cookbooks)
2. Cleaning my kitchen
3. Kora's school stuff (all art work that she does is hanging up)
3 Facts about myself
1. I am a true blonde!
2. I have three elbows on my right arm. I broke my arm when I was in third grade and they were never able to fully put my elbow back together so I have a huge scar that I can't stand having anybody touch.
3. I am extremely ticklish, especially if Jordan just points a finger at me and smiles I know I am in trouble and automatically start laughing.
Tagged: Abby, Stef, Steph, April,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for playing - and I had no idea you collect cook books. One of these days I'm going to kick myself for not taking advantage of learning from you since you are such a good cook!

Steph said...

I think the same thing about snakes! I hate them!!! I fear I am teaching my son to be a baby about crawly things...oh well...what can ya do??

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Hey there! I love blog surfing... I love your tag and learning more about you! I am tickilish as well and hate it when people tease me about it!