So last Tuesday Kora started 1st grade! I can't believe it, but man she is soo ready for it. I have pictures to post but our other computer crashed so and I don't have them on this computer. Anyways she was set to go in her new outfit thanks to grandmas' and her new Camp Rock back pack. Kaas and I took Kora to school and Kaas had to wear his backpack so he could go to school with sister. When I had to take him out of her class he cried until we got home and set up his own school with Mickey Mouse, Lightening McQueen, Pluto, Monkey, Doggie and I can't remember who else. Then he was fine for a couple of minutes but kept on asking where sister was. If she only knew how much he loves her. Kora was completely full of grins as we picked her up from school and constantly talked about how her new class was awesome and she met so many new friends, yet reconnected with her old friends. Thank you to the Grandma's for calling to check on her that night, it made her feel soo special. Wednesday was my Dad's retirement party YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! He is finally going to do it and I am sooo happy for him. Friday was actually his last day but it was great to go to his office and celebrate this wonderful adventure with him. It has been awesome to see within that last couple of days the weight of the world lift off his shoulders and he is becoming the Dad I remember. Best wishes and good luck to my Mom who gets to spend every day, hour and even minute with him. I hope they can reconnect and find things they are passionate about together.
1 comment:
I cannot believe that she is in 1st grade!! So cute that Kaas missed her so much! I love your kids..they are so cute! Congrats to your dad!! Seems you have been a busy girl!
Post a Comment