Well Christmas has come and gone once again. We did our new Christmas Eve tradition (2nd year) with the Liston's of sledding and treats. Then home to get ready for our Christmas Eve festivities with Jordan's family. Then to Christmas Day.....The kids had a wonderful day, waking up at 7 am to see if Santa had come to our house. Well thankfully he did and brought the kids each a bird house to build, Kaas got a new tool box and Kora got two more Cheetah Girl's Dolls. But the biggest surprise for the kids didn't come from Santa but came from their grandparents. For Kora the two big things this year for her were new golf clubs so she can start junior golf this summer and a Nintendo DS. Kaas' big things this year were a drum set and the new Geotrax Airport. It was a great day spending it together but it was even better putting the kids to bed that night! Man I was exhausted however Jordan and I did manage to stay up past midnight playing Shaun White Snowboarding on new Wii Fit (Thanks Mom and Dad!) I will post pictures later of the drum set, it is awesome! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and were able to enjoy the day with your families.
1 comment:
way cute new background. hey will you put me on the email list for girl's night out - i always want to go but am always forgetting. thanks!!
Post a Comment