


So we finally did family pictures. I never got Kaas' 2 year old pictures so instead of just taking him someplace I decided to ask my wonderful mother-in-law to take some pictures of us. This isn't all of them but gives you guys a nice show of what we did. Let's see what else has been going on.... Kora is in the process of loosing her first tooth. We had a wonderful weekend a couple weeks ago with some friends down in Zions. It was a great fun, to wake up to our friends and all of the kids in a beautiful house. We got to go on a hike to the lower emerald pool in Zions, we dined at a place that was known for it's Ho-made pies. Yes that is what it really said!!!! We also got to spend our last day down there with Stef and Brody (okay the kids and I did along with Julie and her girls) Jordan and Sam went golfing. Anyways we had a great time at the water park! THANKS STEF for taking us there.
3 comments:
I'm good for anything that's HO-made! Cute pictures!
Cute pic's, What a good lookin' family!
Your mother in law did a great job! Sounds like you guys have been having a great time!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment