


Kaas and his dad got to go to the zoo on Wednesday. Jordan didn't tell Kaas they were going until Wednesday morning and you should have seen him (Kaas) fly out of bed because he got to go see elephants and zebras and monkeys. Kora unfortunately had to go to school and I got to go to work that day but it didn't matter because when I came home all Kaas could do was talk about the elephants and how the penguins didn't have any water but he still got to see them. He even was talking about the red panda in his sleep it was priceless. Wednesday night was Jordan's night to take Kora out on a date, they went to the U of U basketball game..... Go Utes!!! Kora was so excited that she got to go on a date with her daddy. I think the kids have one of the best dads in the whole wide world.
2 comments:
What a good dad!! I bet the kids love their one on one time!! Kaas is such a cutie--good job guys!
Kaas looks just like his dad in that picture! And I love he was talking about the animals in his sleep!
Post a Comment