It has been so long since I have blogged anything..... but honestly I have nothing to say. We as a family are moving along but I have no idea in what direction. Sometimes I feel like we have taken 5 steps forward but then we are sent 15 steps back. I can't decide if we are playing a game of Red Light Green Light with The Lord or not and just when we are thinking we are close to winning the game for our current trial BAM!!! We get caught and sent back to the beginning. Oh well honest prayers and humility will help us win this round eventually. I have dear friends whose lives are in just as much can I say "turmoil" and so I honestly shouldn't be sad, bummed what have you. But really, why all the trials? When will we learn what we are supposed to learn so we can move on to the next trial.
1 comment:
I am sorry that you guys are having such a hard time. I know how you feel! I am hear for you always!! Love you. Steph (remember..you told me this was our year!!)
Post a Comment