Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer

Unfortunately I have had to travel a lot this summer. I mean A LOT!!!! Thankfully Jordan has been super supportive and constantly proves he is one of the best fathers of all time. The second to last time I had to travel I received a phone call way to late at night (ok 11 pm Houston TX time) informing me they were taking Kaas to the hospital because he fell face first into the coffee table and cut his face. The last week I was gone Jordan redeemed himself by taking the kids camping. The kids had a blast..... it was just a simple overnighter where they slept in the car but the kids didn't care. They were just excited to roast hot dogs and marshmallows over a open fire. No not at the same time! I just barely saw some of the pictures and I have to share them with everyone.

Enjoy!!!Kaas day after hospital visit
My 3 favorite people

1 comment:

Steph said...

Poor Kaas!! Such a boy! Those are cute pictures of the kids..and Jordan!!